HL_2400 LED light from Ano Industries (2400 lumens)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was planning on getting some more lights from Ano but have started looking around. Two issues with Ano lights...
1. They only sell them with proprietary battery packs. Would prefer to get ones that use standard 18650 batteries.
2. They have a constant dragon on the battery even when of so the pack will be very low after a week of being of the charger requiring the light to be charged the day before a dive.

I've spoken to them about these concerns but I was told it is the way they design lights.

Sent from Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 4

The specs that I saw for the torch said the batteries were 4x18650 so they would be Lithium metal hydride. Strange choice of design if there's now way to replace them. I see they have a 2300 lumen cannister torch too:
Ano Canister Torch Cl-2300 Focus Adjust 3 Cree T6 Led Hid Dive Light - Buy Hid Dive Light,Cree T6 Hid Dive Light,3 Led Hid Dive Light Product on Alibaba.com

From the title it has adjustable focus so it migth work well as a video light. Doesn't look like it comes with a goodman handle though.

Edit: actually base on the lower pictures it has a Goodman handle.
Look at the reflector... it's Not adjustable focus... from they're website "....A focused 8 degree hot sport beam is good for technical divers"

Back
Top Bottom