Historic Logos, Decals, and Patches

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Capt. Billy Deans on (surface supplied o2) deco, Aquacorps Volume 3 (entitled 'Deep') cover, 1991. (And as we know, M2 is still at it, i.e. writing articles for GUE these daze, IIANM.)

grabbed a pic of the KWD sticker when I was in Mexico a couple months ago.

I didn’t know Billy very well, but gave a me the “Deep Wreck Diver” sticker back in the early 90s. Condition is not great, but there are memories attached..
F684695F-659C-4834-B869-C7A156AACD8F.jpeg
E951D384-1429-4297-B2BE-BC81D2D3C605.jpeg

Sorry for asking a dumb question : how on earth do you attach a picture to your post ? I utterly fail to understand how it's done, and can't find any info anywhere. It's pity cause I have pics to share.

Sorry for asking a dumb question : how on earth do you attach a picture to your post ? I utterly fail to understand how it's done, and can't find any info anywhere. It's pity cause I have pics to share.
There are no dumb questions. We all learn by asking questions. As a retired teacher, I should know.

Here's how to illustrate a post with a picture:

1. Click the "Upload a File" button at the bottom of your new message.
2. Click the "Browse" button when it appears.
3. A file window from your computer will appear. Use it to navigate through your filing system to where your picture file is.
4. Select your image, then select the "Open" button. The file will upload.
5. A miniature version of your picture will appear below your message with two buttons, "Thumbnail" and "Full image".
6. Place your cursor where you want your picture to go within your text.
7. Select the "Full image" button and your picture will appear normally sized at the position you have chosen.
8. Complete your message, then select the "Post reply" button to post it with your picture to the forum.

Hope this helps!

That is the long version. The short version is copy and pastes in the body, like this:
SCUBAPRO Sunday
182247.jpg

Thank you for the advice, colleague :wink: May I ask what you're teaching and what level ?

There are no dumb questions. We all learn by asking questions. As a retired teacher, I should know.

Here's how to illustrate a post with a picture:

1. Click the "Upload a File" button at the bottom of your new message.
2. Click the "Browse" button when it appears.
3. A file window from your computer will appear. Use it to navigate through your filing system to where your picture file is.
4. Select your image, then select the "Open" button. The file will upload.
5. A miniature version of your picture will appear below your message with two buttons, "Thumbnail" and "Full image".
6. Place your cursor where you want your picture to go within your text.
7. Select the "Full image" button and your picture will appear normally sized at the position you have chosen.
8. Complete your message, then select the "Post reply" button to post it with your picture to the forum.

Hope this helps!

Back
Top Bottom