Hijacking threads!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes the Chatterton threads are great! Still, I think that James's report on his late December Blue Hole trip with his "little diver" is an all time SB classic.

While hijacking in the main forums is probably a nono, hijacking among friends in RMO seems to go with the territory.

I'll make it down to Denver for a couple of after work brews with you, as soon as they fix the giant sink hole in I-25!

hijacking among friends in RMO seems to go with the territory.

I'll make it down to Denver for a couple of after work brews with you, as soon as they fix the giant sink hole in I-25!

Yeah, I like the RMO area. It's kinda a haven, and full of good folks. There are some really nasty folks out there!

If you ever doubt the power of water, well, check out that HOLE on I-25!! :shakehead:

The sad thing is that when I was watching the news on this, my first thought was, boy, that is some bad vis! :rofl3:

Yeah, I like the RMO area. It's kinda a haven, and full of good folks. There are some really nasty folks out there!

If you ever doubt the power of water, well, check out that HOLE on I-25!! :shakehead:

The sad thing is that when I was watching the news on this, my first thought was, boy, that is some bad vis! :rofl3:

I know! I immediately compared it in size to Blue Hole and thought, "if its deep enough, they should just divert I-25 and open it up as a dive park!" We are desperate around here!:lotsalove:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom