Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi 'tunia :wavey:
what have you done to fish??

or MAAAAYYYBBBEEEEEEEEE :idk:I should be asking you guys what you did to my fish :hm:yesterday while I was working and you were playing here :eyebrow:

BIAB got an appointment with a mozzie

GEEES ... you guys sure can jump to conclusions easily :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Its just one of my favourite scenes ... same as Romanes Eunt Domus

Wonder what you would have made of that, or The Sermon on the Mount :confused::confused::confused:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIAdHEwiAy8

what is BIAB??
more importantly, what is a mozzie (BTW, it means hooter in Arabic slang :rofl3:)?? :confused:

must be an Aussie thing!

must be, but you said it means hooter in Arabic slang. Do you mean like ... breasts? Wow, did not think there would be an Arabic slang term for that.

just surprised. my experiences with the Arabic culture (and the rest of the middle east from living six months in Dubai) it is more of a reserved culture than us silly Americans. So to have a slang word for boobies is just a surprise to me. Not that I mind, just a surprise.

I say "Flash Em If You Got Em, And Look Here If You Don't"!

oh well, I wouldn't make a collective judgment... any culture has good & bad, serious & silly .. actually everyone has a "mix" within.

when were you in Dubai? I stayed there for 4 years 2002-2006 (lived in Burjuman area) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom