Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahem.....well...heh-heh ...that was a very public "outing". Honestly...we didn't know...but we are happy for you. :headscratch: Do you need any help....financially...for the operation? Caution though...results do vary :gorgeous: :monkey: .

And 'tunias.......does this mean you have a secret as well?

Ahem.....well...heh-heh ...that was a very public "outing". Honestly...we didn't know...but we are happy for you. :headscratch: Do you need any help....financially...for the operation? Caution though...results do vary :gorgeous: :monkey: .

And 'tunias.......does this mean you have a secret as well?

:shocked2: shocked :dropmouth: me as well :shocked2: :dropmouth:

but I suppose :dramaqueen: if he/she wants to have a baby... he'll have to do it him/herself..

note to self: *sigh* I suppose I will be willing to work something out with him/her husbands are all over the place but good dive buddies are hard to find *sigh*

puff pufff choooooo chooooo puff

:crying: 'cause I am here.... no one else will play... I have KBO :dramaqueen:

Hi Petunia, hope your day is going well. Mine has been good thus far.

Ooooo oooh:bounce: Hi there.... people... people I am so happy... :bounce2:

Glad you are having a good day :hugs:

I figure any day I wake up is a good day:blinking:

any day I have a job but I don't have to go to it is a REALLY good day...

Now to make it a GREAT day... I gotta find a dive buddy and get wet :eyebrow:

Hi 'tunia :wavey:
what have you done to fish??

Hi 'tunia :wavey:
what have you done to fish??

Hi maged :hugs: I don't know....:shocked2: yesterday when I dropped him off at the train station to go to work... he seemed fine.... :crafty: something seems to have happened yesterday that turned his world upside down and now he is posting strage things about wanting to be a female and have babies....:shakehead:

but..... :blinking: I dropped him off at the train station again to go back to work so maybe:crafty: he will be back to normal when he comes home today:) I saw someone getting on the same train that might make him change his mind :rofl3::rofl3:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom