Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
did I tell you the naughty one? about the husband and wife... doing CPR on the table... with the manikin...
Table squeaking with the rhythem... wife timing him and telling him "
Faster Dear FASTER

did I tell you the naughty one? about the husband and wife... doing CPR on the table... with the manikin...
Table squeaking with the rhythem... wife timing him and telling him "
Faster Dear FASTER

I like that one.

Tell me again.

:popcorn:

Noooooooo!!

He didnt'!!!

Awwww............

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Poor gullible kid....

:rofl3:

Well he was in his mid or late 20's fair game i say if he wants to argue with a Canadian about canadian winter

I like that one.

Tell me again.

:popcorn:

Well it got worse when I noticed hubby wasn't pressing the chest hard enough.. it is supposed to be 1/3 depth of the chest... so I go over explain this and say.. "Deeper" Deeper"
Wife....Faster DEar Faster
Table Squeak squeak
The entire Class lost it! 5 minutes before we could get back to work:shakehead:

Well he was in his mid or late 20's fair game i say if he wants to argue with a Canadian about canadian winter

I don't know why anyone would want to argue with a Canadian about anything that is Canadian. Crazy world we live in......:D

you should be sleeping tiggrr

You are right. Thanx for the heads up.

I am off to bed lovely Petunia and Sir Fish.

Liv! Hope you are having a pleasant Monday!!

Well it got worse when I noticed hubby wasn't pressing the chest hard enough.. it is supposed to be 1/3 depth of the chest... so I go over explain this and say.. "Deeper" Deeper"
Wife....Faster DEar Faster
Table Squeak squeak
The entire Class lost it! 5 minutes before we could get back to work:shakehead:

Thank you.

I love that one.

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Nite. :D

night Tiggrr... I will leave out the chocolate.. those guys have been leaving it for you... but you know we gotta get a better menu

Thank you.

I love that one.

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Nite. :D

Brilliant she has her sunnies back..... I like the sunnies.. talking to a real face... I meant to ask Phil last night where his sunnies were

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom