Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*groan* now I gotta remember how to change the avatar pic

Aged well has he?

Not THAT well......I mean, he looks really freakin good for his age but,

come on!! 32 .............. 45

That's a BIG difference.

I actually think its hilarious!
I love the guy but, living in the land of make believe makes people do funny things....

I'll send you his pic and you can tell me....

Want to hear my story about the Wet hair?

Oooh Do tell....

Well that didn't work... fish will have to help

Well that didn't work... fish will have to help

Goood. Then, do it another time. I like your sunnies.

I'm putting mine back. Keep the sunnies alive!!!

Trying to talk to my son on Ventillo and talk here Will work on it tho just be patient.. it is worth it

Well I was teaching a while back when one of the students came to me during a break to tell me he had been to Canada

umm... what do you say "That's nice"

"I was Luck... I came back with all my hair!"

Me.... ohhh??????

student " Well lucky for me before I left someone teol me... If you go to Canada in the Winter time... you can't wash your hair if you are going outside in the next 24 hours... or it will freeze and become brittle and shatter and fall off"

I told the guy... someone was having you on.. that isn't true.. he argued with me about it.... bad idea

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Ahhhh outta the mouths of babes. :rofl3:

So I told him about the snow snakes... you know the white ones... they curl up and bite their tail so they can roll down the hill really fast.. tangle the skiis then slither off before you see them... he bought that one too...

So I told him about the snow snakes... you know the white ones... they curl up and bite their tail so they can roll down the hill really fast.. tangle the skiis then slither off before you see them... he bought that one too...

Noooooooo!!

He didnt'!!!

Awwww............

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Poor gullible kid....

:rofl3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom