Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you get the kitten for your son?
nope; the wife went mad about it:rofl3::rofl3:; he's got a couple of chicks though :chicken:
Been busy like crazy ...work is insane sometimes.. I wonder how I managed to do it full time!

I had a poster in Canada that said:

We the unwilling... led by the unqualified have been doing the unbelievable for so long with so little that now we attempt the impossible with nothing!

That has been the story of my life the last while

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

nope; the wife went mad about it:rofl3::rofl3:; he's got a couple of chicks though :chicken:

Hey Maged!!

You have chickens?

I always wanted to have chickens in my yard....

Oh, I see how it is. Petunia gives you a cake and it's all good, but I bring one into DNY and I get chased out with a stick! :scorned:

You big meanie! :mooner:

Petunia served it with a flat white, yummy!!!

Hey Maged!!

You have chickens?

I always wanted to have chickens in my yard....
I don't my son does & he is screaming at anyone comes near them; BTW, they're just chicks not chickens - smell is Ewwwwwwwww!:shakehead:

Morning all .... insomnia is bad ... why is it the only time I dont sleepis when i go to bed??????

When I was a kid I had some bantams that would come when you called them

Morning all .... insomnia is bad ... why is it the only time I dont sleepis when i go to bed??????

When I was a kid I had some bantams that would come when you called them

Awwww bantams are cuuute. If I had chicks, that's the kind I would want.

Insomnia is awful. I've tried everything...warm milk, counting fish.... only thing that works for me are meds unfortunately. But, they work and improve the quality of my life.

Would it help to wake Petunia and have her sing to you?? :)

no wonder it didn't work; you have to count sheep not fish

Awwww bantams are cuuute. If I had chicks, that's the kind I would want.

Insomnia is awful. I've tried everything...warm milk, counting fish.... only thing that works for me are meds unfortunately. But, they work and improve the quality of my life.

Would it help to wake Petunia and have her sing to you?? :)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh ... nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

actually it is unusualforme not to be able to sleep, sit watching TV ...fall asleep ...go to bed ...wake up... damn

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom