Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
finally managed to catchup with you... :D
how have you been Fish & petunia

Been busy like crazy ...work is insane sometimes.. I wonder how I managed to do it full time!

I had a poster in Canada that said:

We the unwilling... led by the unqualified have been doing the unbelievable for so long with so little that now we attempt the impossible with nothing!

That has been the story of my life the last while

Morning Onespeed... or maybe it is goodnight... well here anyway... by the way I have a question.. why are you only ONE speed... why not Two speed or maybe even fourspeed?

my friends ...

Attachments

• FRS08042 (Large).JPG
    FRS08042 (Large).JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 32
  • DSC08043b.jpg
    DSC08043b.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 39
you guys were just teasing me :crying:

my new favourite picture of fish

Attachments

• SWR8076b(Large).jpg
    SWR8076b(Large).jpg
    82 KB · Views: 30
Well folks time for the night shift to retire

:grouphug:

keep blowing bubbles and stay safe... talk to y'all in the morning

haven't seen DG for a few days:balloons:hmmm?
:chocolate: for tiggrr... and liv:chocolate:

maybe a pot of porridge? :stirpot:to go with the coffee... :java::java: sorry... out of bread no toast... don't forget the flat white for Sam:java:

Something hot for the boys.:gr1:.. Haven't seen CD for a bit either.....:depressed:

few flowers :flowers:to make it look nice:daisy:

talk to you tomorrow I hope... :hugs:

:hugs: Sleep well Petunia.

Virtual cake will have to do given you're on the other side of the world, and thank you for the flowers, Petunia. :kiss2:

Hi, Liv. Would you like a flat white and some of Petunia's virtual cake, both are quite delicious?

Good night, and please help me finish the virtual cake, Petunia gave me a much bigger slice than I'm able to eat at this hour, don't want heartburn when I go to sleep.

Bye Liv, Petunia and Fish.

Oh, I see how it is. Petunia gives you a cake and it's all good, but I bring one into DNY and I get chased out with a stick! :scorned:

You big meanie! :mooner:

haven't seen DG for a few days:balloons:hmmm?
:chocolate: for tiggrr... and liv:chocolate:

maybe a pot of porridge? :stirpot:to go with the coffee... :java::java: sorry... out of bread no toast... don't forget the flat white for Sam:java:

Something hot for the boys.:gr1:.. Haven't seen CD for a bit either.....:depressed:

You rang? :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom