Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy hijackers all.....

hope everyone enjoyed the party last night... and glad you enjoyed your something hot CD!

hmmmm.... no washing gear? When we dived fresh water we had algae all over everything... it was worse than cleaning after salt water... we must have done something wrong?

I don't mind cleaning gear... fish and I have a system... can have it done and hung out in no time! Did anyone else consider ease and layout for cleaning gear to be an important deciding factor when they bought their places?

Might be addicted to diving.... When we bought the car the size of the boot (trunk) and electronics on the key were also deciding factors lol

I'll clean your gear for back rubs anytime tiggrr!

Sorry I missed you Liv... thanks for the kind comments on my pics

Persian cat..... they are soooo beautiful and I am not much of a cat person....

:grouphug:

Nope, you didn't miss me, I'm around :) I said I'd keep an eye out for Tig, and for you too of course!

Nope, you didn't miss me, I'm around :) I said I'd keep an eye out for Tig, and for you too of course!

:hugs: aww shucks.... so glad you are here.... we were looking at the program for Ozteck.... Dr Simon Mitchel is doing a talk on dive first aid and in water recompression.... he's a brilliant speaker but figured it wasn't worth the costs for to hear one presentation...:shakehead:

:hugs: aww shucks.... so glad you are here.... we were looking at the program for Ozteck.... Dr Simon Mitchel is doing a talk on dive first aid and in water recompression.... he's a brilliant speaker but figured it wasn't worth the costs for to hear one presentation...:shakehead:

Hmm, that would be very interesting. But as you say, expensive if you only want to attend one presentation. Does he have any dvd's out or anything like that?

He writes for a number of publications. I have attended several of his presentations. He was in charge of the Hyperbaric Medicine Department in Sydney for a while then Brisbane now he is back in NZ. He is also a rebreather diver and trainer. He was on the support team for the wreck in NZ they call NZ's Titanic. I seem to remember it was the deepest wreck exploration on SCuba and the freediver woman set a record there on the sled... he did a talk about it at one of our club nights.. was very good. Interesting information/knowledge and very entertaining speaker!

inwater recompression....hmmm
i thought that is a no-no

He writes for a number of publications. I have attended several of his presentations. He was in charge of the Hyperbaric Medicine Department in Sydney for a while then Brisbane now he is back in NZ. He is also a rebreather diver and trainer. He was on the support team for the wreck in NZ they call NZ's Titanic. I seem to remember it was the deepest wreck exploration on SCuba and the freediver woman set a record there on the sled... he did a talk about it at one of our club nights.. was very good. Interesting information/knowledge and very entertaining speaker!

Fascinating. I see he has some papers on DAN too so I must go and read them.

Move The Puck! Move The Puck! Get Your Head UP!!!! C,MON wide open player!! Weak Side Is Wide Open!!MOVE THE PUCK!!! Thats why my throat is always sore during hockey season.

Skate by, heading over to eat. Back in an hour or so.

Looks like a perfect dive to me!!

Let me tell you Tigrr that Fish and Tunia are amazing hosts. The dive site was perfect and for my first ocean dive ever they spoiled me with seahorses, the pesky blue grouper who wants to look at everything that is pointed out, and weedy seadragons to name a few. Also Nudibrancs and a glimpse of an octopus. It was fantastic :D

Something which bygolly and I will have to repeat!!!

BTW Tigrr, bygolly likes your Jackie O shades!

Move The Puck! Move The Puck! Get Your Head UP!!!! C,MON wide open player!! Weak Side Is Wide Open!!MOVE THE PUCK!!! Thats why my throat is always sore during hockey season.

Skate by, heading over to eat. Back in an hour or so.

Eh, what's that you said? I didn't quite hear. :rofl3:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom