Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to joke around that Peter was such a common Aussie name... if you put 5 randome guys in a room you would have at least one Peter:rofl3: err... welllll five but.... err :blush:

Well you know, Peter, Paul, Philip, John, David at the end of the day it is all the same.

Let's go with ...Buzzed and life is good!!

And Delicious....

Quite frankly...if he looks like this...he can be piss drunk...
1znbeo0_th.gif

Have you been reading my journal again or do you have your own experience in that area?:rofl3::rofl3:

:blinking:Whatever do you mean??:blinking:

Doesn't look like any of Dad's sailor friends that I remember :shakehead:

Let's go with ...Buzzed and life is good!!

And Delicious....

Quite frankly...if he looks like this...he can be piss drunk...
1znbeo0_th.gif

AGREED!!!! Drunk, sober, buzzed, i'd hit that!

:blinking:Whatever do you mean??:blinking:

like you don't know what is like to be "happy" but find your mate to be "sad".
I think it is worse when the drink stops the "happy" and makes it "sad". I could understand if it was because of work or stress but when its because of booze, I dont get it.

My fist trip here I had a letter of intro from the head of the BC Ambulance service... asking that I be allowed to do ride alongs with crews here for cross information and communication between the services.

I was at the station... there were three guys there when I arrived.... introduced me to them then another guy came in... introduced me.... when the fifth arrived I walked up to him... stuck out myhand and said.... "Hi I am Sheila... your ride along today and you must be Peter!" He said "how did you know my name was Peter?" I wouldn't tell him.... lol true story

My fist trip here I had a letter of intro from the head of the BC Ambulance service... asking that I be allowed to do ride alongs with crews here for cross information and communication between the services.

I was at the station... there were three guys there when I arrived.... introduced me to them then another guy came in... introduced me.... when the fifth arrived I walked up to him... stuck out myhand and said.... "Hi I am Sheila... your ride along today and you must be Peter!" He said "how did you know my name was Peter?" I wouldn't tell him.... lol true story

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: that's like my experiences with Mike's. They are everywhere.

AGREED!!!! Drunk, sober, buzzed, i'd hit that!

like you don't know what is like to be "happy" but find your mate to be "sad".
I think it is worse when the drink stops the "happy" and makes it "sad". I could understand if it was because of work or stress but when its because of booze, I dont get it.

yeah.... not a nice place to be.... I never figured out why Dad drank so much when it brought back those awful memories that haunted him so badly... :shakehead: War is so awful.... and the casualties aren't limited to the ones who go to war... but that is another sad topic for another day... or no day..:no:

Dad had an amazing singing voice and that is the best memory to focus on.... god he could sing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom