Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The question really should be.... what wouldn't I do with a drunken sailor?????

:blinking:

You are my kind of guy there fish... got any brothers or really great friends? I can travel and have a passport and for work only need a bit of internet just to stay in touch.

well there is PETER :eyebrow: he's a great guy and a good dive buddy to... heheheh

:dropmouth: boggles the mind:eyebrow:

Well, remember I told you that I was in the Navy. Drunken sailors are not all they are cracked up to be. Depends on the level of drunk. Buzzed and life is good. Piss drunk, waste of time.

Oh, Peter, I like the name Peter. :eyebrow: :D

I used to joke around that Peter was such a common Aussie name... if you put 5 randome guys in a room you would have at least one Peter:rofl3: err... welllll five but.... err :blush:

Well, remember I told you that I was in the Navy. Drunken sailors are not all they are cracked up to be. Depends on the level of drunk. Buzzed and life is good. Piss drunk, waste of time.

yeah ... you just can't get them up for anything:shakehead:

My dad was in the Navy.... his brother was in the Army and Dad didn't want to be in the same arm of the service as his brother so that only left the Navy... 'cause he said... "If the ship get shot at and sinks.... I can swim.... If the plane gets shot... I can't fly!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom