HIJACKED/COMBINED thread: SB'ers on Coz in May

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Am I the only one there from 5/24 - 5/29? Seems like everyone is going except that time! I'll be the Asian guy with the Caucasian wife.

hd0519:
I'll be at the Caribe Blu 5/8 through 5/12 diving with BXTS.

Doug

It looks like we will be having a ScubaBoard mini-convention at Caribe Blu! I'll be there 5/8 through 5/22.

I'll be there May 19-23, at Caribe Blu, like everyone else. and diving with Blue Angel. I will be completing a student's MSD training dives.

ggunn:
It looks like we will be having a ScubaBoard mini-convention at Caribe Blu! I'll be there 5/8 through 5/22.

Great. I'll be coming down by myself this time so it would be nice to get together with ScubaBoarders if it works out. In fact, were you planning on doing a shore dive on the 8th? I haven't been in the water since November so I was thinking about doing a shore dive on Sunday afternoon if I could find somebody to go with.

hd0519:
Great. I'll be coming down by myself this time so it would be nice to get together with ScubaBoarders if it works out. In fact, were you planning on doing a shore dive on the 8th? I haven't been in the water since November so I was thinking about doing a shore dive on Sunday afternoon if I could find somebody to go with.

Yes, we usually do that.

hd0519:
Hey, welcome!
We will look for you down there!
Can't wait to leave the snowy mtns!
Dd :wink:

Divedoggie:
Hey, welcome!
We will look for you down there!
Can't wait to leave the snowy mtns!
Dd :wink:

Thanks. I am definitely ready for some tropical weather after the miserable spring we've had.

Two days to go, have a safe trip.

dh

Man, it's awful quiet in here with half the poster's in this forum in Cozumel at the moment. Tick, tick, tick, tick...

Back
Top Bottom