HIJACKED/COMBINED thread: SB'ers on Coz in May

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Know what you mean, oh well, in about 30 minutes I am heading home to finish packing and this time tomorrow I should be getting my N2 level up. Hope to see you there.

Ok, since everyone seems to be under the water now and having fun in Cozumel, this is an easy thread to hijack! I am officially hijacking this thread and turning it into a begging for plane ticket and hotel room thread. I wanna go too! I'll sleep on a floor, don't get seasick in Cozumel, can pay for my diving, have my own gear, and am told I make a great dive buddy. I haven't dove with Christi yet, and have it on my todo list. Also I can leave in a moments notice.

zinmaker:
Ok, since everyone seems to be under the water now and having fun in Cozumel, this is an easy thread to hijack! I am officially hijacking this thread and turning it into a begging for plane ticket and hotel room thread. I wanna go too! I'll sleep on a floor, don't get seasick in Cozumel, can pay for my diving, have my own gear, and am told I make a great dive buddy. I haven't dove with Christi yet, and have it on my todo list. Also I can leave in a moments notice.
What do you mean EVERYONE'S in Cozumel? I'm not, but as you can see I will be soon. HA HA, Sorry to rub it in!

zinmaker:

LOL, I'm not there either but will be. You probably still can get a cheap flight out there if you are flexiable. Try Hotwire.com.

divematt:
What do you mean EVERYONE'S in Cozumel? I'm not, but as you can see I will be soon. HA HA, Sorry to rub it in!

Looks like there are still a few people who haven't left yet. I have to get this cool California water diving out of my system, and finish my divemaster class, before I can even think about going. So I'm saving my frequent flyer miles, hopefully in another couple of years or so I can make it back down. Actually think I'm getting the better part of the deal sleeping on the floor, since it seems to be softer than some of the hotel room beds I've been in. Have fun on your trip

Leaving this afternoon. Spend the night in Seattle and then down to Cancun tomorrow morning early. Taxi/ferry to Coz. Be in the hotel by 9 Saturday night.

Rich Hagelin

zinmaker:
Looks like there are still a few people who haven't left yet. I have to get this cool California water diving out of my system, and finish my divemaster class, before I can even think about going. So I'm saving my frequent flyer miles, hopefully in another couple of years or so I can make it back down. Actually think I'm getting the better part of the deal sleeping on the floor, since it seems to be softer than some of the hotel room beds I've been in. Have fun on your trip

It's warm water, do it to much and you become a WWW ( Warm Water Wimp )
I just got back two weeks ago and I am planning my next trip in Aug.

jpomerantz:
I figured since I am the first back from the week 1 crew I get to post first! Dove 3 days with Michelle and Rick (d56nut) and one day with Rick Inman. Lots of stories to follow as well as pix hopefully in a day or two. Short version - diving with Christi and Blue XT Sea is awesome. Great crew, great time and lots of fun.
Back as well.
It was awesome diving with and meeting so many Scubaboarders. Dr.Jay here is one heck of a nice guy (although camera shy).
I'll be posting a trip report later today (if all goes as planned). But in the mean time, here is a picture of me with GGunn.
This dude is wayyyyyy too cool.

Rick Inman:
Back as well.
It was awesome diving with and meeting so many Scubaboarders. Dr.Jay here is one heck of a nice guy (although camera shy).
I'll be posting a trip report later today (if all goes as planned). But in the mean time, here is a picture of me with GGunn.
This dude is wayyyyyy too cool.

Welcome back. Can't wait to see your pix.

jpomerantz:
jpomerantz (Jay) 4/30-5/4 Fiesta Americana BlueXTSea

rgbfoundry, May 24th to June 2nd. Hacienda San Miguel, Blue XTSea ( 3 tank dives!)
Specifically diving on 25th, 26th, 29th and 30th.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom