HIJACKED/COMBINED thread: SB'ers on Coz in May

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ggunn

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
OK. it's getting close; there are two threads about SB'ers on Coz in May, one about the first week, and one about the third, and there are posts in both that say "just missing you". Let's open it up a bit so we can see who is overlapping whom and when, shall we?

Who's going to be on Cozumel in May, when will you be there, where are you staying, and with whom are you diving? I'll start:

ggunn, May 8-22, Caribe Blu, Blue Angel

Let the games begin! ;^)

Gordon, I know I've spoken with you and Sharky about "crossing over" one evening for dinner at CD since I'll be on the mainland. Maybe we should pick a day and add a calander event for it so others can sign up as well?

James

James Goddard:
Gordon, I know I've spoken with you and Sharky about "crossing over" one evening for dinner at CD since I'll be on the mainland. Maybe we should pick a day and add a calander event for it so others can sign up as well?

James

That's a great idea. How's about we let this thread accumulate for a while and then pick a date that falls in a lot of folks' time there?

Works for me.

I'm there the 7th-14th but flying out on the 14th so won't be able to do dinner that day.

James

Allright, we'll combine the threads! We are in Akumal May 9-14, and Coz May 14-20.

Divedoggie 14-20 FA 15th,19th w/BluXTSea. 16th,17th,18th open.

ggunn:
OK. it's getting close; there are two threads about SB'ers on Coz in May, one about the first week, and one about the third, and there are posts in both that say "just missing you". Let's open it up a bit so we can see who is overlapping whom and when, shall we?

Who's going to be on Cozumel in May, when will you be there, where are you staying, and with whom are you diving? I'll start:

Let the games begin! ;^)

jpomerantz (Jay) 4/30-5/4 Fiesta Americana BlueXTSea

May 11-16 diving Blue Angel

Staying at Caribe Blu

ggunn:

Let the games begin! ;^)
I guess someone forgot to tell you, that MODERATOR title is a joke. :D

OK, I'll play:

Arrive May 1st, through 13th.
Diving with Blue XT Sea 2nd through 11th.
Staying at Carib Blu.

ggunn:
We'll miss all of you by a few days to a few weeks... the last 2 years we've gone down in mid-May (met Gordon and his family last year) but too many family obligations mean we had to stretch it to June.

We actually weren't even planning on going since we were just there in Feb. but Funjet had a sale. :lightbulb Just booked the flight on Thurs. morning, nonstop from Chicago for $99... who could pass that up, right!?! It pays (or costs) to be on their mailing list!

I swear, we have talked and talked and talked about going somewhere else... but $99?!? One of these days we'll see Bonaire, Cayman, T & C or Roatan! Maybe one of them in the fall.

Definitely will be diving with Blue XT~Sea - hotel remains to be seen. Probably Caribe Blu but am open to others. I don't think I can afford The Presidente again so soon. :blink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom