Hiding / Muting threads

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

d^2b

Worse diving through photography
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Is there a way to make threads not show up by default under "new posts"? Some discussions turn into train wrecks, and I'd like to be less tempted to gawk at the carnage.

Is there a way to make threads not show up by default under "new posts"?

Not to my knowledge. Are you suggesting something like an Ignore checkmark at the top of each thread?

I could make the suggestion to xenForo but there has not been much approval on my suggestion to let members ignore forums.

I'd like to see that too. There is currently an on-going train wreck which comes to mind.

If you don’t want threads from certain posters to show up, ignore the poster and then their threads won’t show up.

Wait, how have I missed naked guy?!?! Or do I just not remember?
About 2 months ago, my dive-buddy decided it would be a good idea to look for treasure (sunglasses, iwatches, etc) near a nudist-beach. As I was diving at about 12ft, I look over to my side, and there's a guy vertical in the water wearing goggles and a t-shirt.

Attachments

• thatsapenis.jpg
    thatsapenis.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 36

Back
Top Bottom