Hibiscus St - 8/7/04 0800 - Join us!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Boatlawyer:
This is a really stupid question, but is there an easy way to get tanks from car to beach?
Theresa
No such thing counselor...only the one that you don't ask...

The parking of which Grier speaks is adjacent to the sand. The way we usually do things, if we have to park afar, is to drop gear by the gazebo, park, and come back and set up.

Grier...I'm bringing one tank for Angie and one for me, unless Angie can borrow some from her trabajo. At any rate, if the weather allows for a second dive, I'm going to need to pay a visit to Fill Express. Got me some 38% for my tank, so I'm shooting for 2 hrs uw (LOL). I will also bring a flag and my bug hunting gear...who else is bringing BH gear????

Rick's right - the lot is relatively secure, and we have a good group, so your gear is relatively safe.

Tell Lisa and Kevin that they're most welcome to join us, as is anybody else we run across.

See you there,
Grier

I was invited to go with another group from the beaches of Pompano - I'll ask them if they want to relocate, so maybe me plus a couple more........

Just let us know or show up if you want to join. Otherwise, we'll leave you as a tentative...

Hope to see you guys,
Grier

I have my bug gear and two flags packed in my car. I'm looking forward to it.

zendiver1:
I am so jealous of you guys/gals. Well, I will be there in a couple of weeks and hope to meet all of you then.

Be safe and have a terrific weekend.
zen, don't be jealous man, just move on down here !! diving in florida is just about 24-7 and it's great !!

That's right - You can have your own zendo, right there on the beach at Hibiscus! The Lauderdale By The Sea Zen Center and Dive shop. Rake the little sea shells in the garden every morning...

(What is the sound of one hand of one fin swimming?)

Grier-

I'll be there, but my daughter won't be diving. I have two sets of bug gear and one dive flag.

Theresa

It'll be nice to meet you in person Theresa.

Awww, just shake her out of bed and bring her anyway! Take her to Mulligan's for some breakfast, and she'll be just fine. (Of course, my own two bits of DNA will be sleeping the morning away too, so I can relate!)

See you in the morning,
Grier

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom