Hi, y'all!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Firegoddess

Reaction score
Hi, y'all! This is Lukie's girlfriend. I'm new to this stuff, so hope to talk to y'all soon.

Hi Firegoddess....welcome to the Swamp! We hope to be meeting and diving with both of you very soon! :D

WELCOME to the group...hope we meet soon!!!

Welcome to the Swamp! I look forward to seeing you both later this summer.

Well she is loose in the Swamp!!! Is there nothing that is safe? See is as sweet as she looks ladies and gentalman, but consider this an early warning her bite is worse then her bark. Oh yea her bark is pretty bad also.

LOL J/king sort of

Welcome to the Swamp hottie

Very funny. I'm too little to be a threat, so just get over it. Thanks for the nice welcome, everybody! Don't listen to him.

:blahblah:

Lukiedukie:
Well she is loose in the Swamp!!! Is there nothing that is safe? See is as sweet as she looks ladies and gentalman, but consider this an early warning her bite is worse then her bark. Oh yea her bark is pretty bad also.

LOL J/king sort of

Lukiedukie:

LOL J/king sort of

Thanks, cowboy... :07:

Hi Firegoddess. Welcome to the group.

Back
Top Bottom