Hi From S.NH!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
My name's Chris,
I have been diving off and on since 2011, and I am currently going for my advanced Diver (SSI)

I work part time for a local Fire Rescue ( job I like to admit to) and a property management company full time (the one I don't like to admit to!)

Slowly working towards Tech diving, as I think that would be a blast!

LONG STORY SHORT>>>> HI! I AM AROUND IF YOU WANT TO DIVE IN MY AREA! (see, only obnoxious 1 out of four thoughts!!)

-Chris

howdy and welcome from southeast Florida.......

Chris,

I've been a lurker on here for a while but I saw your post and i figured I'd say hi. Are you taking the class with Aquatic Specialties?

I'm also not how familiar you are with the area but I second Cape Anne dives - get out there as often as you can and you won't regret it.

Hi Chris welcome. If you ever find yourself in RI contact me we have some interesting diving here also, although the vis isn't as good as Cape Ann. :(

I might be moving to NH soon, how is the diving there? Cold? Finally time for me to get in a dry suit?
Pascal

Pascal - The diving is more often cold than not. I think sea water temps are still near 40 right now. In the summer it does get into the mid 60s. I see a lot of people wearing a 7mm in the summer, but if you want to get in the water earlier in the year or stay in later, a drysuit is the way to go. What part of NH will you be moving too? I'm from Texas originally - if you haven't lived anywhere up north be prepared for a shock in the winter.

What part of NH will you be moving too? I'm from Texas originally - if you haven't lived anywhere up north be prepared for a shock in the winter.

LOL. My wife is from New Hampton, NH. Yeah, winter is bad, but with the right clothes and great snow tires you can handle it. Summer is another matter (at least for me), considering the NH state bird? In the summer at dusk and beyond mosquitos will suck you dry of blood in about 13 seconds. And don't stand or sit in the shade during the day. Same thing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom