Hi from Ohio

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

John Dickerson

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I'm John from Springboro, OH. I'a a retired chemical engineer and have traveled all over the US and Europe working on control systems for pulp mills and sewage plants. (bring on the excrement jokes !) which allowed me to dive a great variety of locations. I've been diving since the late 70's ( I can handle the old jokes too ) I have done a lot of great lakes wreck diving in Lakes Erie and Michigan, but most of my more recent diving has been on Florida and tropical vacations. At 63, most of my gorilla diving days are probably behind me, but I still love diving with my youngest daughter, step son, middle grandson and oldest granddaughter, I'm lucky enough to have no shortage of dive buddies !

I'a a retired chemical engineer and have traveled all over the US and Europe working on control systems for pulp mills and sewage plants. (bring on the excrement jokes !) which allowed me to dive a great variety of locations.

We won't give you too much crap about it...

Sounds like you're living the dive dream (of a lot of people) - retired, tropical diving with family... Glad to have you aboard.

Richard.

Hi from Camden OH. welcome to SB. I plan to do a decent amount of great lakes diving next year! I'll have to hit you up for recomendations.

I'd be glad to help if I can. I would imagine that more than a few of the dive shops and charters that I went on are no longer around, but the great thing about great lakes wrecks are that the cold water keeps some of them in great condition almost forever

howdy and welcome from southeast florida....

Back
Top Bottom