Hi from Michigan!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

toby81

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi Everybody!

I've been reading this board occasionally for some time and finally decided to join.
I got certified last December while on a vacation in the Dominican Republic. Taking the dive course was a spontaneous thing which I decided to do after seeing a documentary on TV the night before, and it looks like I'm hooked on diving now :D

Originally I'm from Germany, but my studies brought me to Michigan where I've been staying since last year. Since I might move back as early as May, it looks like I'll miss out on logging some dives here in the Great Lakes, but I'm definetely looking into spending a week in Florida or another good dive location in the U.S. to make up for it before returning home.

Cheers
Toby

welcome to scuba board

:wavey: Welcome to the
logo.gif
!

Certainly glad to have you here. :thumb:

:cowboy: don

smiley-linie-009.gif

The Great Lakes Wrecking Crew is having a meet-n-greet in April at Gilboa Quarry (see here for info) and you are more than welcome to join us!
Welcome to the board!
Ber :lilbunny:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom