Hi From Jacksonville !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

spreckelsen

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi everyone. My name is RJ and I am from Jacksonville Florida. I have been out of the water for several years, but am now getting back in. I will be going down to the Keys in July as part of my Advanced Open Water dives and am looking forward to diving off the coast of Jacksonville too. I do not know any other divers, so thought posting here would be a good way to hopefully make some new friends.

---------- Post added ----------

I just realized that this is actually my second post on this site. The first was in 2004 just after I moved to Jacksonville. I didn't know anyone. Now I'm married with two beautiful children. Getting on this forum sure brought back some great memories the past 8 years. Wow!

Hi RJ and welcome! Sounds like you have been busy, Happy Father's Day! We have a dive group out of Jacksonville that is VERY active, would love to have you join us. We dive off Jax, all over Florida (West Palm Beach, The Keys as well as the Springs). Bubbles Up Jacksonville (Jacksonville, FL) - Meetup Look forward to diving with you!

DeAnn and Michael

Hey RJ Im lookin for a dive buddy too I just got my naui c card and ready to go. I got a boat and everything just new to the diving scene and lookin for people to dive with.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom