Hello from North Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eja12a

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello everyone,

Just signed up for an account and wanted to introduce myself. My wife and I moved to Jacksonville several months ago, and while we have done a few dives so far, we are definitely looking forward to diving more often now that we are settled in.

This site looks like a great resource, and hopefully I can learn a lot and meet some potential dive buddies.

Ethan

Welcome to ScubaBoard! Yes, there's a lot of info. to be mined here. Per your profile you got certified on the Red Sea; I'm a bit jealous, never been there but hear good things.

Richard.

Hi Ethan,

There's a tremendous amount of information on the Florida forum Florida

I've dived with groups from Jacksonville in Boynton Beach, West Palm, and Jupiter. It's a moderate haul, 4-4 1/2 hours, but would make a nice long weekend or vacation. Perhaps you can find a shop, club, or group of friends to make the trip easier.

Welcome to ScubaBoard! Yes, there's a lot of info. to be mined here. Per your profile you got certified on the Red Sea; I'm a bit jealous, never been there but hear good things.

Richard.
It was a great place to get certified. Maybe too good, I've been spoiled ever since.

I live in st augustine and frequently head to the springs but be careful you might end up taking a cave course lol , for ocean stuff I head to either Jupiter or west palm beach.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom