Hi from Dallas!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jess4diving

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
hey all my Tamponians :eyebrow::no:
Just wanted to stop in and say HELLO... I have missed you all and missed Florida, diving, etc. I need to go look on the board and find out about ITK. I need to plan some trips in to see you all, and for diving but I definately want to go to ITK. If anyone wants to send me the "cliffs notes version" feel free.. If not, I will go thru all the posts/threads.

Sorry its been so long, I have been getting acclimated to my new job, new loft and just new life.

hope to see you all soon!!!

Hey Jess!
You've been missing out on all of the fish killin' going on in the Gulf.:shakehead:

Hope you can make it back to dive with us soon!

hey all my Tamponians :eyebrow::no:
Just wanted to stop in and say HELLO... I have missed you all and missed Florida, diving, etc. I need to go look on the board and find out about ITK. I need to plan some trips in to see you all, and for diving but I definately want to go to ITK. If anyone wants to send me the "cliffs notes version" feel free.. If not, I will go thru all the posts/threads.

Sorry its been so long, I have been getting acclimated to my new job, new loft and just new life.

hope to see you all soon!!!

They just put the res system up - you haven't missed much. Check with Salmonboy97 - we may have space for you in our room at Kawama. Ann and Donny are in there also :thumbs-up

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom