Hi everyone from cold Indiana!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Meister481:
Nope, I'm not the one who would have to jump in a cold clammy wetsuit! Ladies choice!

Cold doesn't bother me, obviously!

jeepchick:
Okay, I'm Ceritifed! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I already have a dive date for next week! I did it! Thanks so much for all your support! Thanks so much to my instructor and DM (you know who you are)! Can't wait to go diving with you next week!

:medal:
Happy diving...!:crafty:

jeepchick:
Okay, I'm Ceritifed! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I already have a dive date for next week! I did it! Thanks so much for all your support! Thanks so much to my instructor and DM (you know who you are)! Can't wait to go diving with you next week!

Yeeeeh get on girl!!! Great stuff

(to be sung to the tune of Chirpy chirpy cheep cheep is anyone else out there old enought to rembmember it)

Last night an new Diver was born, oooooo eeeee Chrirpy chirpy jeepchick!!!

Now get over to England and dive with me ooooo eee Chirpy chirpy jeepchickk!!!
Chirpy chirpy jeepchick yeah!

Many congrats

jeepchick:

:bananalama: :dancingsnoopy: :wave-smil

Congrats! Another of our newbies getting all growed up on us...almost brings a tear to my eye...

:wink:

See ya' out on the waves sometime!

Is nobody gonna sing the song then?

Hey there!!!!! my thread was moved to the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew forum :-( Find me over there when you get back. LOL I think they did not like my new photos OR they don't consider me a tadpole any more. LOL pout pout!!

Hey JeepChick,

I don't know what you cornbread- corn fed Hoosier gals have but it should be bottled!

Join in the fun at the Great Lakes Wrecking crew.

Very shortly you, Ber and IDG will be the most famous women divers in the history of the sport..

sdm

Congratulations on your certification! Come out to Gilboa and dive with us on New Year's Day!
Ber :lilbunny:

sam miller:
Very shortly you, Ber and IDG will be the most famous women divers in the history of the sport..

But what will we be famous for? :eyebrow: Do we really want to be known for that? :11:
Ber :lilbunny:

Back
Top Bottom