Hi everyone from cold Indiana!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diving Doc:
Jeepchick my girl. Have you seen what Dandy accused me of.......confusing you with indygirl. Im so hurt i think we should boycott him!!!!!

I just saw that, clearly, he's the one confused!:D We will have to get some pictures tomorrow of myself and indygirl together and we'll label them for him so he can keep it straight! I hope she gets a good fittin' wetsuit, it would've been miserable without it! Can't wait for tomorrow, I'll be certified!:wink:

My thoughts are with you,,,,,,keep your head and u will be fine..

Looking forward to welcoming a new fullly qualified diver tomorrow

jeepchick:
Gary or East Chicago?:confused: I'd rather take my chances diving with a stranger in the 100ft waters myself! It would probably be safer!

The harbor isn't the same as the rest of the town, silly. I believe there are charters that go out of Michigan City, too, but I am not as familiar with the wrecks over there. Othewise, the next option is Winthrop Harbor or Racine, WI. Believe me, East Chicago harbor ain't so bad...

gangrel441:
The harbor isn't the same as the rest of the town, silly. I believe there are charters that go out of Michigan City, too, but I am not as familiar with the wrecks over there. Othewise, the next option is Winthrop Harbor or Racine, WI. Believe me, East Chicago harbor ain't so bad...

:11doh: Oh, thanks for clearing that up, see I have a lot to learn!

Midnight Star:
Get a good nights rest ... your going to do great! :)

Thanks, I'll do that, and I also passed on the beer with the pizza tonight, I'll save that for post dive tomorrow!:D

Okay, I'm Ceritifed! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I already have a dive date for next week! I did it! Thanks so much for all your support! Thanks so much to my instructor and DM (you know who you are)! Can't wait to go diving with you next week!

Meister481:
The world has a new OW diver. She flew thru her skills with ease! Can't wait to see her on the docks ready to start her journey.

I'm ready to get started! Is it too late tonight? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom