Hi everyone from cold Indiana!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congrats Jeepchick on your certification! Expect your thread to get bumped like Indydivegal's did anytime!!
What are you in the water for today!! More cold and punishment?!?!?!?!!?!?
Geesh, give you a tatste of diving and we can't keep you out of the water....

Ber Rabbit:
Congratulations on your certification! Come out to Gilboa and dive with us on New Year's Day!
Ber :lilbunny:

Sounds good! I can't wait to meet you too! I think the three of us together could be trouble!

And still nobodies singing the song!!!

sam miller:
Contol your self man!

We can bubble it-- but Sing? You want us to SING?

SDM

You've never sung on your safety stop...good heavens you've never lived. PS also a good way to freak out your DM :no

I dunno, all that effort i put into creating Jeepchicks special song and its just so unappreciated ...going down garden, eat more worms :shakehead :shakehead

Welcome to SB Jeepchick. I'm pretty close by in New Palestine. This is a great place to find dive buddies. I've been certified a little over a year and have been able to dive local quarries (Gilboa, Haigh, France Park, Blue Springs, Falling Rock) and Lake Michigan in that time all with folks I've met on this board. Welcome!

Another welcome from a "native" Hoosier---was born there. I do claim the Buckeye state as my home now as I've been in and out of Ohio for the majority of my life.

Welcome, Again, to ScubaBoard!

Your thread has been pirated. Avast ye waterbreathing scouls-

Aloha and welcome.

Good luck on the instructor plan. As a heads up- everything is not like the brochure reads.

Instructors as whole don't make a lot of money and it is difficult work in most areas.

We call it a "lifestyle" position. In other words- it is a position that doesn't pay for much of a lifestyle :wink:

But hey if it were easy- everyone would be a dive instructor........Although my dive shop warned me I wouldn't make much money - they did tell me I would get all the chicks.

LIARS!

If I can help or answer any questions. (with real answers- no sales pitches) let me know.

Back
Top Bottom