Hi all

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dduckles

New
Reaction score
I suppose it's time to fess up that I've been coming around here to the Board alot lately. My eldest son is finally getting certified (took a girlfriend to finally get him interested after ignoring my encouragement for years ;^/ ) and I'm taking the opportunity to revive my fascination with scuba after being dormant for a dozen years or so.

It'll be nice to have a buddy in the family, and the wife will certainly be more accepting of the 'scuba = time with son' equation vs. the 'scuba = time away from famly' one (it's how I got to go to hockey games for the past 12 years). Hopefully we can get some diving in this summer before he runs away to college.

Anyway, we're from upstate NY (Rochester) and will be doing our certification and refresher open water dives with Ocean Divers on our trip to Key Largo this April.

Nice to meet you all.

welcome aboard, Dduckles... never underestimate the power of a girlfriend :wink:

you'll have a blast in Key Largo, one of my favorite places to dive!

Welcome to SB!! :happywave Put us in your favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

don
:D

Welcome to the board and back into the diving life from Gozo, Malta! Family diving is great, except when you have to buy the equipment! My 3 sons dive and the oldest works as an Instructor for me during summer break. Good excuse for family diving holidays!

Back
Top Bottom