Hey you, i'm a scuba diver! :-)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

superdiver18

Registered
Reaction score
Hello fellow diver,

I scubadive since year in the cold water of Belgium with some diving holiday. I've dived in the red sea 10 years ago, I stopped diving since then and started again a year ago in South Eats Asia. I've been to the Perhentian islands and Tioman island in Malaysia, in Pulau Weh in Sumatra, in Nusa Lembongan and Amhed in Bali. I dove in Philipine, in Donsol, Padre Burgos and Anilao. I also have been to Sulawesi in Lembeh and Una Una.
I'll be pleased to participate in the debate with my diving experience. I apologise for the spamming post about Una Una, I wanted to help a place I liked but I didn't help that much. Anyway, I'm reading scuba board since a long time and I'm glad to share my experiences with other divers.

To help you to judge my advices, I've done about 200 dives, mostly in Malaysia, Indonesia and Philipines. I love every kind of diving but i got to admit that i'm more interested in the weird and small stuff that the sea can offer us than the turtles or the dolphins. It doesn't mean I don't like turtles but since my dives in Anilao and in Lembeh, I have fallen in the macro diving as a passion :). For now, I'm working as a divemaster in Una Una, please, don't blame my post, it really reflect my toughts but are a bit to direct.

Peace,

Welcome to SB!

Hopefully you'll join in the conversation... we can always use another voice.

Ray

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom