Hey Y'all - Abilene, TX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

welcome aboard, and best of luck with your class

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

Watch out for those tetras at Balmorhea. When I did my OW, one of them took to bighting my ears! Very small cousins of piranhas with bulldog teeth.

don

BTW - it would really help if you'd complete your Profile. Click "User CP" upper left of this page, then go down to "Edit Profile."

:D

Welcome to the board Matt and to the world of Scuba. I spent 3 long years there in Abilene back in the early 90's. I was stationed at Dyess. When I got my orders sending me to the middle of the West Texas desert I sold all me dive gear figuring that no one from there would dive. After I got there I found out that, at the time, there were 3 shops in town and they all did monthly trips to the Gulf. I never should have sold my stuff.

Good luck with the rest of the class and maybe we'll see you down here some time.

tetras??? My wife ought to LOVE this. heehehehehehe

We are going to Balmorhea. I can't wait. I have done an open water dive before in Mexico before I was cetified. Mexico is great.

Our next trip will be the first week in September to Belize. Gonna hit the Blue Hole amoung many dives. Staying at the Blue Tang Inn in San Pedro, Ambergris Caye.

I bought the wife an underwater camera for her birthday, so hopefully I can post some shot up on the board!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom