Hey TSandM,

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The hook has been set deep.

Amen.

We're talking about buying a condo in Mexico . . .

It doesn't take long, does it.....

No -- And we figure there's all kinds of reciprocity possibilities, too. We know some people with a house in North Florida . . . :D

Looks awesome - those Mexican Cenotes formed much differently than the caverns I've seen here in Florida so far. Way cool. I moved to North Florida a year ago to dive more. Got my cavern training a little over a month ago, now its practice practice practice so I can take Basic cave soon. I'm also curious did you take Cave1 or NACD Cavern or something?

No, these were just guided tours. I'm planning Cave 1 next spring -- I've got lots of work to do before I attack that.

I'm looking for your report as well. I was just there last week diving with Fred and Chris. Those caves are amazing.

Ping me when you might be ready for a Cave 1 class. I might be interested next spring. Just depends on what the stork brings this fall.

ppo2_diver:
I'm looking for your report as well. I was just there last week diving with Fred and Chris. Those caves are amazing.

Ping me when you might be ready for a Cave 1 class. I might be interested next spring. Just depends on what the stork brings this fall.
Hmmm ... were you one of the folks with Chris at Gran Cenote on Saturday?

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I like how she posts her trip report without telling us. :wink: Looks fantastic so far...

catherine96821:
omg...that gives me an anxiety attack, just looking. No could do. IS THAT THE BOWELS OF HELL?

way to go. :)

It looks more scary than it is. I have some claustrophobia and was scared I was not going to be able to handle it, and it is spooky at times, but the last thing I was concerned about was the roof over my head (with danny on our tails the whole time :)

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom