Hey TSandM,

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jasonmh

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have been waiting for one of your world-famous reports on your cavern diving in MX. :D Did I miss it? I just wanted to see how you liked it/what your thoughts were.
Thanks,
Jason

Working on the pictures. Report to follow! The experience was too fabulous not to do it right.

Patience, grasshopper ... last Monday evening was one of the few times I've ever seen Lynne at a loss for the appropriate words. I don't doubt that when she finds them, it'll be an epic ... :wink:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

NWGratefulDiver:
Patience, grasshopper ... last Monday evening was one of the few times I've ever seen Lynne at a loss for the appropriate words. I don't doubt that when she finds them, it'll be an epic ... :wink:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I have no doubt :)

I expect that her experience was much like mine when I went there for the first time last year. I don't think a day has gone by that I have not thought about that place and worked on how to get back there.

TSandM:
Working on the pictures. Report to follow! The experience was too fabulous not to do it right.

Well hurry up already would you. We are waiting :D

We'll be exploring some cenotes when we go to Coz so I'm curious to read where you have gone. :)

Jasonmh:
I have no doubt :)

I expect that her experience was much like mine when I went there for the first time last year. I don't think a day has gone by that I have not thought about that place and worked on how to get back there.

I get to go back in May :)

limeyx:
I get to go back in May :)

You suck :)

I am planning on going this fall, so not too much longer.

NWGratefulDiver:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

She might not remember anything being narced at the 20' depth. :D

A teaser ...

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom