Hey T.P.H.....how'd you like that tank?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Beast said he left you his LP95 tank Saturday. You DID remember to take some weight off, didn't you? :eek:

What's the weather like on that side of town? We've been getting thunder and showers and it's supposed to get worse every day. We probably won't be diving Wed. :( so keep us posted on how wet it gets over there, eh?

Well to be honest... I didn`t make it back out Sun. to try it out. The honey do list was so large that it was a must to get some of it done or I`m afraid the dogs would have lost thier house to sleep in for a night or two.:)

The rain has been terrible around here. We have been getting 1-3 per day and like you said it`s going to get worse. I believe Wednesday is out and this Saturday I have to be up at Chain O Lakes for my nieces wedding. So I `m going to shoot for Sunday if the weather permits.

Tell Beast thanks for letting me try it out. If ya`ll need it back in a
hurry let me know and I`ll bring it to ya this week.

We've gotten spoiled to diving twice a week! I guess it won't kill us to miss a Wednesday, huh?

Keep us posted how the conditions are for the weekend. We've got some honey-do's to take care of ourselves! :wink:

Ditto on Dee's request to keep us posted on weekend conditions. I am planning to leave Beaumont around noon on Saturday to check out TL for the first time, and would appreciate if anyone could/would leave a note regarding conditions sometime early that morning (I will be leaving home around 9:00, so wont have a chance to check board after that)

Any responses will be greatly appreciated.

Dive often, but dive safe

John

We've really been getting as lot of rain here in Alvin in the mornings the last couple days. I'll most likely swing my TL early Saturday morning to have a look too.

:copper:

Ye brave souls :) I'd probably go to TL myself Saturday, but I 'm being forced :joke: to go to an all-weekend bachelor party in New Orleans for a friend of mine.

Have fun out there!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom