Hey Scuba Dudes & Dudettes CHECK OUT these new logbooks!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
My good Pal from Ireland, Mark Needham, has created 6 really cool 94-page logbooks. They are really well laid out and have all the necessary fields for logging dives and note-taking To view them, use the QR CODE below and be sure to click on his name "the author's name" to see the rest of the collection. Or, search for them on Amazon by copying this into the amazon browser:OPEN WATER DIVER'S LOGBOOK mark needham Mark is using all proceeds to develop courses to educate the next generation on the health of our oceans and how they are being affected by climate change.

Yes, I agree, I was hoping to see the log page layout. The covers are nice.

My logbook design is 100% customizable. It has no wasted space on information you don't need. It expands and contracts to fit the needs of your dive in terms of both size and content. There is room for maps if you want. It can be purchased at any store that sells stationery--all you need is a hole punch to insert it into a loose leaf book cover.

I have reproduced the design below:

My logbook design is 100% customizable. It has no wasted space on information you don't need. It expands and contracts to fit the needs of your dive in terms of both size and content. There is room for maps if you want. It can be purchased at any store that sells stationery--all you need is a hole punch to insert it into a loose leaf book cover.

I have reproduced the design below:
But John, that's... that's just a... a... a blank page... Oh, you mean with your book I can write whatever I want about my dives? Shut up and take my money! :spend:

I use a spiral notebook, but yeah, the same "design" as John's.

Seriously, I tried all kinds of formats. The problem is that what information I want to record depends on the kind of dive. Most logbooks with predefined spaces end up wasting space.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom