Hey Scuba Dudes & Dudettes CHECK OUT these new logbooks!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

iPhone 7, baby!
upload_2021-8-14_11-49-8.png

That's old but still IP67 water resistant! I'm surprised it still works - I find iPhones last about 2 years and then the battery goes to sh_t: My 2019 iPhone 11Pro battery is starting to not last a full day... right on schedule. Luckily, my iPhones have been company-supplied or I'd be ticked off at the actual useful life.

Back to the topic at hand, I do like the cover art on these new logbooks!

View attachment 676484
That's old but still IP67 water resistant! I'm surprised it still works - I find iPhones last about 2 years and then the battery goes to sh_t: My 2019 iPhone 11Pro battery is starting to not last a full day... right on schedule. Luckily, my iPhones have been company-supplied or I'd be ticked off at the actual useful life.

Back to the topic at hand, I do like the cover art on these new logbooks!

Have you been dropping your phones on the floor? It's always after a good clunk on the floor (even in their protective cases) that my phones' batteries start to misbehave and then swell.

In any event, some of my paper logs would swell too, if I got them all wet but they never broke when I dropped them on the floor. They looked great on the book shelf too.

These, shown I the first post, would look even better!

Have you been dropping your phones on the floor? It's always after a good clunk on the floor (even in their protective cases) that my phones' batteries start to misbehave and then swell.

In any event, some of my paper logs would swell too, if I got them all wet but they never broke when I dropped them on the floor. They looked great on the book shelf too.

These, shown I the first post, would look even better!
Nope - very rarely drop my phones - it’s the built in Apple tax of planned obsolescence - so not related to dropping at all.

BTW - what’s a bookshelf? :wink:

Nope - very rarely drop my phones - it the built in Apple tax of planned obsolescence - so not related to dropping at all.

BTW - what’s a bookshelf? :wink:

Ha ha :p

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom