hey RMO - where is ya'll diving this year?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey George-
I have started down the Tech route also... taking classes with George Watson, who is a UTD Instructor. I know they have Intro, Tech 1 and Tech 2, and Technical Gas Blender courses all scheduled.

Good to hear from you!

My diving update....

I am taking UTD Intro To Tech(Currently in between class/pool and the OW), and also signed up for Technical Gas Blending later this month.

I'll be headed down to Rock Lake later this month to do my dives and work with the Team on skills and all the fun stuff.

I am planning a Catalina driving trip later this year...no time frame planned as of yet.

Going to try to head down to Santa Rosa the 3rd weekend of as many months as I can swing it.

I plan to get in as many local dives as possible this year. Gotta makes the doubles pay for themselves!

Let me know when you are doing catalina. Its on my list too. I was trying to make it work before May 15th as a dive shop there has a deal going, but it doesn't look very good right now.

Sounds like in a down economy, folks here are doing ok based on the destinations!

Other than BH about every other month, my plans are barely that..

There has been talk of Sea of Cortez (timely with Dora's post), doing the channel islands..again... Flower garden (TX), and other spots... So little time.

The trip to Coz to dive the windy side certainly sounds interesting..

I guess I better get off my keister, and make some plans.. OTOH, I think Tom and I planned our CA trip in about 2 weeks with little advance discussion so it's not the planing that is an issue, rather the $$$ and Time.

My partner and dive buddy dives rebreather. I use 80's. this summer my goal would be to be up to Lake Jocasse with Off the Wall and Bill atleast everyother weekend. I know we will be doing a weekend in Ill. at Haigh Quarry. I love the big blue gill there its a fun site for family who have non divers but am interested in Pearl Lake IL. Troy may suprise me with another trip but my favorite dive site is Jocassee at the Junk

Back
Top Bottom