Hey, I can now post here!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverdowndh

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I started my DM about 2 weeks ago, posted in the Basic section. I just replied to a thread here in the Going Pro section so I guess I'm now allowed!
So far I've only worked 3 chapters, going to take the tests tomorrow evening. I've also sat in on the classroom sessions and the first pool session of an OW class - THAT was eye opening. I'm hoping to get the second pool for the OW class in the next week or so, then a trip to the Blue Hole with the actual open water part.

Anyway, just getting started!

Congratulations!!! Same here. Going through NAUI by way of Scubatoys. Made TA summer 2007. Now working on DM. Have already gotten several sign-offs, and passed the "Master Diver" written test last weekend, which is a prerequisite to proceeding with Dive Master. I will take the policies and procedures written tests in a couple of weeks, and hope to finish the program by next summer.
Tom

Cool, good luck to you. My instructor is hoping for us to be finished by February, if possible although he has stated many times that this is defined only by me and my timetable. I think I can get it done by then though but I have my eyes open for sure!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom