hey guys.. good idea for your ladies!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rollnrocker

Reaction score
...for valentines my husband got me a copy of the new ultimate collection from Joe Cocker. This cd brought back so many memories, we have been married for 20 years (this year I can’t wait), but I never realized this mans music has been with us over the years. “Delta Lady” and “Have A Little Faith in Me” are a couple songs that reminded me of a couple magical evenings. Who needs chocolates and balloons, when you can get a great cd, that makes you get up and dance. To top it off my husband lit a few candles and we danced to “You are so Beautiful”, what a way to end the night. All you guys out there can take notes from this, and use it anytime. Nothing like making your woman feel special.

What about "You Can Leave Your Hat On"?

I still get weak kneed listening to that song remembering Kim Basinger dancing to it in 9 1/2 weeks.

My wife knows that's the only woman in the world I'd leave her for. She says Kim can have me. :D

Marc

My favorite Joe Cocker song is "When The Night Comes," from An Innocent Man, with Tom Selleck. The song still gives me goosebumps...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom