Hey Everyone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

should have known

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I am a 54 yr old rookie diver. I got certified this past March. I live in Sarasota Florida but am originally from New Jersey. I am a retired cop of 25 yrs and a combat Vet ( Marine Corps).

Welcome! Glad to have you on the forum. You mostly diving locally or planning trips abroad?

Richard.
Welcome aboard. But I must warn you that you should be wary of that drrich2 guy unless you intend on pissing away your children's inheritance by blowing bubbles in lots of warm places.

Not that that is a bad idea...

As drrich2 hinted, let us know how you want us to help you spend their inheritance. Gear, travel, ... we have lots of opinions. And a few facts.

@drrich2 & @giffenk Thanks guys. My plan is to get a few more Dives under my belt in the Keys. I'm about 4 hrs from Key Largo. Hoping to take the advance cert in October. After that, I do have some travel in mind. Truk Lagoon is on the top of my list along with Puerto Rico. I'm in no rush. I'm enjoying the ride.
I'm sure I will have a ton of questions and am looking forward to learning from your experiences.

howdy and welcome from you southeast florida neighbor..... America thanks you for your service to the USA.

I am a 54 yr old rookie diver. I got certified this past March. I live in Sarasota Florida but am originally from New Jersey. I am a retired cop of 25 yrs and a combat Vet ( Marine Corps).

Welcome to Scuba and to ScubaBoard!!!!

Adam

58 yrs. old here...We should start a senior citizens dive association!!
a few close places you would love,,Grand Cayman and Roatan.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom