Here is a report that everyone should read!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Titletowndiver:
Christi-

Any idea where is this located? :confused:

temple.jpg
What site is that at?

It's a shore dive - a few hundred yards south of Scuba Club Cozumel past the Hotel Cozumel pier. I don't know for sure, but I think it was put down as something for the snorkelers to see. There's no growth on it yet, so it's new. Depth 22 feet at the bottom.

I was going to make up a story about Mayan kings, but someone else suggested telling everyone it was blown from Chankanaab Park by Wilma and dropped several miles away. :)

Thanks for pointing out that report Christi. Very fine reading and viewing. And people wonder what keeps me up so late at night?

Willie

I look forward to JLyle's reports every year!!!!!

Thanks again Jim!

Awesome!!

[A snorkeler from one of the cruise ships was heard to remark as she got out of the water,
"You've seen one fish, you've seen them all!"]

And that is why I believe cruise ships should only be allowed in septic ponds.

Hey! I want to dive the mayan temple! I wonder if it used to be at Chankanaab Park?

Great report! Love the photos!

Thanks Christi!

fishoutawater:
Awesome!!

[A snorkeler from one of the cruise ships was heard to remark as she got out of the water,
"You've seen one fish, you've seen them all!"]

And that is why I believe cruise ships should only be allowed in septic ponds.

A group of divers saw the Cruise ship hoards heading toward Carlos and Charlie's, and a remark that was heard, "You've seen one pod person, you've seen them all.":D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom