Here comes trouble

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

El Orans:
Mods are on call 24/7... Everytime there's a post in the Barangay Pasaway, my cellphone rings... :D
i thought you were just a guide....

ishbaby:
this is the internet, you can say whatever you want. :) :wink:
u changed your avatar!

jj_freelord:
I wouldn't worry about Mike V. misbehavin', there's a sweet Filipina keepin' him in line. Pakman on the other hand...

Kat, oh don't worry about me... I wouldn't step out of line with you around... wouldn't want you throwing me over the rail with a sankyo take down... :eyebrow:

El Orans:
Just look at his avatar. How am I going to get some work done now... :confused:

Hey we got another Dutchie coach, Dick Advocaat... Maybe he'll pull another Hiddink :D

pakman:
Kat, oh don't worry about me... I wouldn't step out of line with you around... wouldn't want you throwing me over the rail with a sankyo take down... :eyebrow:
yes you would... and you would enjoy it!

Gidds:
WARNING: It looks like maybe possibly perhaps there is a chance that I will be relocating to the Philippines for my Peace Corps service in March of 2007. I am giving you all ample warning so you can be properly prepared.:light:

that would be great gidds! just let us know. :wink:

Pakman, Mike, behave. My non-violent nature might decide to take a vacation. And I'm not at all sure I want Pakman to enjoy himself too much. I'd better check my repertoire and find a less enjoyable throw.

March is still a way off, but it certainly would be great if you get assigned here, Gidds.

jj_freelord:
Pakman, Mike, behave. My non-violent nature might decide to take a vacation. And I'm not at all sure I want Pakman to enjoy himself too much. I'd better check my repertoire and find a less enjoyable throw.

March is still a way off, but it certainly would be great if you get assigned here, Gidds.

hey why are you online on a saturday night? shouldn't you be out on a date or something?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom