Here comes trouble

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great diving too but you won't be used to the warm water...:D

Gidds:
WARNING: It looks like maybe possibly perhaps there is a chance that I will be relocating to the Philippines for my Peace Corps service in March of 2007. I am giving you all ample warning so you can be properly prepared.:light:
that's aweomes gidds! I thought you were bent on going to latin america so I didn't wanna suggest the PI.

But there's a lot of excellent marine research that can be performed there. Quite a few ex-peace corps made a name for themselves with the marine work they did during their stint. Dr. Kent Carpenter and Dr. Allan White are two great examples.

btw, I hope to be back in the PI by June next year.

wow peace corp is still around? thought that went away with the Kennedy adminstration... :wink: j/k you'll have a blast in the PI... just behave yourself... unlike Mr. Veitch... :D

Congratulations, Gidds! Best of luck on your medical! :D

Gidds:
That sounds frightening. Let's not get ahead of ourselves now, they might send me somewhere else. We'll see :D
It's not as frightening as you may think. I had my very first DOR at DOR III, had a blast. A new person coming into PI would definitely be a reason to celebrate. Therefore, you must be here soon or the celebrating will be done w/o you :)

I wouldn't worry about Mike V. misbehavin', there's a sweet Filipina keepin' him in line. Pakman on the other hand...

shugar:
with the world cup on? who can work?

but regarding pak's avatar - yummy

Jag
I concur.....

Is Ish around? can i say that?!?! :D

shugar:
with the world cup on? who can work?
Mods are on call 24/7... Everytime there's a post in the Barangay Pasaway, my cellphone rings... :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom