Henderson Repair Endorsement

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

peterjmaerz

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello Wet Ones,

For the record, I've no connection whatsoever with Henderson USA, other than being a long-time customer (only exposure gear I've owned). For the second time I'm posting praise for the repair department.

Bought a 5 mil about a year and a half ago which has been through the mill: two weeks of PNG liveaboard, 5 dives a day on average, tugging and yanking on the still-wet suit; a trip to Saba and numerous dives here at home in Florida.

Suit developed a tear behind the right knee and another in the neck panel. Having had a very pleasant and inexpensive experience sending back an older 5 mil a couple of years ago, I decided to do the same with this one. I stipulated that I didn't expect warranty repair work and was willing to pay for the refab.

Received my suit back, fully repaired and, apparently checked for other stress and strain with NO CHARGE. I had not included a receipt; only my return address and contact information with the request to call me for credit card info for payment.

This kind of service (added to my former experience for which I was charged somewhere around twenty bucks for a major repair) along with the effectiveness of the products, will ensure my loyalty to Henderson for a long time to come.

Regards,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom