Henderson Hyperstretch best price ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RLarsen

Reaction score
I'm looking for advice on finding a men's 3 mil Henderson Hyperstretch fullsuit at the best price possible. I'd even consider a used suit. Henderson is expensive and I need to keep cost down.
Thanks alot !
Rex

Try e-bay. There's a dive retailer that regularly has Henderson suits at auction. I picked up a 5mil Hyperstretch from them for $215 a couple of months ago, a deal I couldn't come close to anywhere else.

Have you called Larry at ScubaToys to see what he's charging?

Good choice. I got mine from my LDS, but I have seen them on-line at Leisure Pro. I have bought other items from them (beanie, gloves, goodies) and found them to be reliable and prompt with delivery.

Thanks for the e-bay auction suggestion. I did see that retailer during a search but wasn't sure it was a safe way to make a purchase. I did check my LDS, but for several reasons I thought I'd consider other options.
Rex

RLarsen:
Thanks for the e-bay auction suggestion. I did see that retailer during a search but wasn't sure it was a safe way to make a purchase.
If by "that retailer" you mean Scubatoys, the answer is emphatically YES. You can order online, but if you call them and let them know that you are a scuba board member, you'll get a discount in addition to getting to talk to friendly, knowledgeable people. Unlike leisurepro, Scubatoys is an Authorized dealer of all the gear they sell. For that reason alone is a reason to use them over LP, plus they will price match if you find what you want somewhere else and they charge actual shipping prices, not inflated shipping and "handling" charges.

One other thing, Larry has a sense of humor which is evident by the faces on the wetsuit models

Hi Diveborg,
When I wrote "that retailer" I was refering to the wetsuits being auctioned by Diveright.net They appear to have good ratings but I don't have any experience
with them or e-bay auctions.
Rex

Rex, thanks for the clarification. It is good to be cautious on eBay or you can be eHad.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom