Henderson Goldcore

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bubba105

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Just got my 3 mil Henderson Goldcore wetsuit back from repairs. The suit had ripped, horizontally, about 4 inches across at the bottom of the rear zipper, 2 inches on each side of the zipper. I probably had 100 dives on the suit. The bride noticed that her same Goldcore suit was about to rip in the same place so she sent both suits back to Henderson. They repaired the suits by cutting a triangle out of the torn area, pointing downward,and sewing a replacement piece of neoprene from about 4 inches up from the bottom of the zipper. Perfect solution to the problem, as a matter of fact the area seems better reinforced than before the problem. Best part, no charge. Way to go Henderson.

I had similar results with my 7/5 goldcore semi dry. I ripped a 3 inch hole in the knee. they ended up replacing both legs along the seams. You can't even tell a repair was made! Best of all, they replaced them with shorter legs so the suit fits better now. Excellent work, but cost me $150.

Back
Top Bottom