For Sale DTEK Flexy Men's Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tcole89

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi all,

I have a lightly used (5 dives), made-to-measure, neoprene drysuit from DTEK in Italy that I'm looking to sell (link below). I had purchased a backup about a year ago in case my other needed repairing, but the brand has been good enough to me that it never happen and this one has been sitting with little use for sometime. I'd now like to get it off my shelf in hopes of it getting some use.

The suit is high density crushed neoprene with a telescopic torso. Neck and wrist seals are neoprene, along with socks (size 10 US). It also has reinforced knees and armpits, along with a "tech" right-legged pocket. The internal zipper is metal and the outer cordura shell has a plastic zipper. Both central button and exhaust value are si-tech. I've found it a joy to dive with the few times I've been in it.

Sizing-wise, I'm a tall and fairly slender guy (6'1, 170lbs, 32 inch waist), and I'm able to comfortably wear something like the Fourth Element polar undergarments in it. I purchased it for approximately $2300 but am willing to part with it for significantly less, primarily in hopes of getting it off my shelf soon. Send me a PM if interested.

Attachments

• IMG_1593.JPG
    IMG_1593.JPG
    117.1 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_1594.JPG
    IMG_1594.JPG
    108.2 KB · Views: 53
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom