Henderson…are they good wetsuits?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just bought a henderson Hyperstretch 7mm jumpsuit. I love it. Ease of movement is phenomenal.

I just bought the Henderson hyperstretch 3mm full
from my LDS, the price was real close to leisure pro's.

The fit and feel can't be described, you simply need to try
one on.

I have a Henderon 5 full with a core warmer. It is gold core and I am very pleased with it. You can use it as a shorty or for the inclimate days don the full version.

I am looking at the gold core shorty to beef up it's thermal protection as well. I have heard from the henderson rep that while the HS is a great suit it isn't as thermally efficient as non HS suits. One of the trade offs of increased flexibility. but I still love it. A 7mm that dive like a swim suit.

Look at BARE,,,,just as nice for alot less $$$$$$$$!!

Norboo:
I am in the market for a wetsuit. any suggestions?
I have a Henderson 3mm full and a recently purchased a 7 mm goldcore (actually, from a SB member) The hyperstretch material is amazing...it makes you feel like you're wearing spandex :wink:

So comfy, lol (and very flattering as well, btw)

>C
:fish:

I guess good is a matter of opinion. They're quite good, but I don't know if they're the best.

I recently got a full 3mm HyperStretch, got about 5 dives on it, and the left arm seam starts coming undone. So I cut and sear the string with a cigarette, (no, I don't smoke) only to have it come loose again. Now it's nearly up to my elbow. Also around that time, a 1" long hole opened up just inboard of the wrist seal. Thankfully it's stayed put, but I'm definitely going to ask for a repair/replacement as soon as I'm done diving for this year.

waterdaughter:
I have a Henderson 3mm full and a recently purchased a 7 mm goldcore (actually, from a SB member) The hyperstretch material is amazing...it makes you feel like you're wearing spandex :wink:

So comfy, lol (and very flattering as well, btw)

>C
:fish:

very flattering you say? *perk*

Prove it! :wink: :07:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom