Help with S45 Housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rich52758

Registered
Reaction score
I'm on a cruise in Hiati and just snokeled with my new housing. I have a couple of questions I hope someone has some experience on.

1. the six way toggle switch only works in 3 positions. No up and down toggleing. Is there any other way to toggle up and down. Once the door is closed you cannot change anything in the main menu.

2. What is the 2 buttons to push to manually shut off the camera. I have done it before but cannot remember the secret.

Thanks

Rich

1. The toggle button only works with left, right and select unfortunately, so your stuck with the settings when you close the back.

2. If you hold down the W.B FUNC. button on the left for 5 sec or so the camera will go into a standby mode and can be "woken up" by pressing the shutter release.

Steve

thank you. I was a afraid of that on the no up and down toggle. Oh well.

Rich

You should be able to change the setting by using a combination of a button on the left of the screen and the left right Toggle. I can't remember which button it is (probably the middle one).

nzjonop once bubbled...
You should be able to change the setting by using a combination of a button on the left of the screen and the left right Toggle. I can't remember which button it is (probably the middle one).

Ahhhhhh! So you can. I don't ever remember reading that in the manual. I tried playing around and you can indeed hold down the middle button on the left labled "MF" and use the right/left toggle.

Steve.

You can do everything but scroll up and down during zoom preview.
MF button toggles left-right to up and down. in M mode the bottom-left button helps to change the apperture.
"Function" button pressed for 5 sec powers down the camera.
:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom