Help with Large Force Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bruce119

Registered
Reaction score
I have recently got a pair of used force fins. There was no size on them I took a chance the price was rite. They are like new any way they are quite large. I have #10 wide foot and with a booty on they seem quite large I have to pull the straps all the way just to keep them on and I have a LOT of wiggle room. It seems I could get like a combat boot in there.

Any Ideas is this normal do I have a really large pair like XXXL. Any thing I mite be able to do to get them to work. I have a 3-4 mill booty. I like the short fins easy to walk with them on since I do a lot of beach and river dives. I'm into fossils.

Any help or opines I'll take them all
Thanks
Bruce

I have a pair, and the flapping around is normal. Thats part of their design, it takes a while to get use to them, when you kick there is a small delay between your foot and the fin. As for the straps.. I have alot of extra material on my strap and I wear 11s. Make sure your heel is all the way back on the ancle cushion and the pad that goes over your foot is more on the foot and not up against the top of your ancle.
If you're talking about the ones with the rubber whole and no adjustable top strap disregard what I said.

Back
Top Bottom