Help with B&B at Kihei--URGENT

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tim when I first turned pro I don't think I could have been more excited. Over the years it's just gotten better and I think you're learning at a pretty good place.

Al Mialkovsky:
So have a good dive?

Well, a month on (didn't check back on this thread)...

Diving with Brad and Blesi was good fun. Blesi DMed for just my dive buddy and me, so we weren't rushed along or anything like that. In first, out last, too.

We didn't get to do the Back Wall (Molokini) because of conditions, but Brad assured me that while it *is* a wall, it's nothing like the walls we have in my part of the world, and that it wouldn't have been a WOW dive for me anyway. Don't know if he was just trying to make me feel less disappointed. We did Reef End and something near the coast--slips my mind right now, but could it be White Rock or something? Reefs End was very nice--a few sleeping reef sharks and many reef fish. White Rock was sucky viz, but lots of reef fish and a turtle or two.

Brad says he's planning a trip out this way (to visit Blesi's kin in the Philippines, I think), and maybe he'll come up to Phuket, where we can dive together again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom